KCG seeks a Non-Executive Chair
KCG Audit Limited is a leading provider of internal audit services to higher education institutions in London and the south. Since its inception in 2005 as a consortium and then as a limited company in 2019 KCG has delivered a more engaged and collaborative audit service to its member institutions.
KCG is a not for profit, shared service operation that offers its members a cost effective, high value internal audit due to all staff being fully qualified, specialist HE internal auditors. As a cost sharing group (CSG) under HMRC regulations, its members, which now number 10 institutions, also benefit from significant VAT savings on fees charged. We also work with institutions outside of the CSG.
We are now looking for a Non-Executive Chair to help build and shape the KCG service offering to the HE sector, working closely with the rest of the KCG Board and the Managing Director to achieve our strategic objectives.
The main requirements of the role are to:
- Work with the MD to raise the company’s profile within the sector and be a strong ambassador for KCG and the services it offers to institutions.
- Provide guidance and support to the MD and to be a sounding board for dealing with emerging issues outside of the normal Board meeting cycle.
- Build and maintain close relationships with KCG’s stakeholders, including its member institutions.
- Prepare for and attend KCG Board meetings (up to four meetings per year), held either remotely or at a member institution in London.
- Work with the Board to ensure KCG operates within financial, legal and statutory requirements.
The ideal candidate should hold a senior position in a higher education institution or has previously done so, and therefore has the level of sector expertise and profile that will deliver the main requirements of the role.
Please contact MD Alan Lees at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and to submit your application, which should be a CV and covering letter.
Talk to our team
When it comes to something as important as ensuring your organisation is running smoothly and achieving its goals, we know that inevitably comes with questions. Feel free to contact us with any queries or questions you might have about KCG.